We demand the following:
- Louisville Mayor, Greg Fischer, and the City Council address the use of force by Louisville Metro Police Department.
- Police shootings are gun violence.
- Immediately fire and revoke the pensions of the officers that murdered Breonna. Arrest, charge, and convict them for this crime. Ensure the newly requested special prosecutor, State AG Daniel Cameron, seeks full transparency and accountability.
- All necessary information be provided to a local, independent civilian community police accountability council #CPAC.
- The creation of policy to ensure transparent investigation processes
- Immediately drop all charges for Kenneth Walker, Breonna’s boyfriend, who attempted to defend them and their home.
- The release of the 911 call to the public for accountability.
- Elimination of no-knocks warrants
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Stay informed about our upcoming virtual events.
If you are called to join us, have an opportunity for aligned funding streams, or wish to make a personal gift, please contact [email protected] to connect.
The Movement for Black Lives is a fiscally sponsored 501c3 at the Alliance for Global Justice.