- BLACK POWER RISING
- VISION FOR BLACK LIVES
- ELECTORAL JUSTICE VOTER FUND
- TAKE ACTION
- IN THE PRESS
We demand the following:
- Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer and the City Council address the use of force by the Louisville Metro Police Department.
- Police shootings are gun violence.
- Immediately fire and revoke the pensions of the officers who murdered Breonna Taylor. Arrest, charge, and convict them for this crime. Ensure the newly requested special prosecutor, State Attorney General Daniel Cameron, seeks full transparency and accountability.
- All necessary information is provided to a local, independent civilian community police accountability council #CPAC.
- Policy is created to ensure transparent investigation processes.
- Immediately drop all charges for Kenneth Walker, Breonna’s boyfriend, who attempted to defend them and their home.
- The 911 call is released to the public to ensure accountability.
- No-knocks warrants are eliminated.
If you are called to join us, have an opportunity for aligned funding streams, or wish to make a personal gift, please contact [email protected] to connect.
The Movement for Black Lives is a fiscally sponsored 501c3 at the Alliance for Global Justice.