- BLACK POWER RISING
- VISION FOR BLACK LIVES
- ELECTORAL JUSTICE VOTER FUND
- TAKE ACTION
- IN THE PRESS
We demand the following:
- Both officers involved—the shooter and the one who said “looks like it’s going to be a closed casket” are fired with no pension.
- Legal representation for the family are allowed to sit in when it’s time to pick the independent prosecutor.
- The officer who killed Dreasjon Reed is held accountable for his murder.
- The Indianapolis Police Department reviews and rewrites the use-of-force policy.
- The IPD releases the autopsy report to the family.
- The names of the officers involved are released ASAP.
- There is an independent investigation into Dreasjon Reed’s murder.
If you are called to join us, have an opportunity for aligned funding streams, or wish to make a personal gift, please contact [email protected]4bl.org to connect.
The Movement for Black Lives is a fiscally sponsored 501c3 at the Alliance for Global Justice.